Sunday, August 3, 2008

oops

For some reason I decided to dye my hair. It is BAD. I am like platium blonde. It is not a good look for me I'll tell you that much. It looks so fake it is not even funny. I hate it, my kids tell me I am beautiful. I didn't even pay them to say that. I am not sure if I can dye it over the dye I already have on it so soon. I do not want my hair to fall out..that would be even worse than it is now. No clue what I am going to do.

I did go to the library today. The whole fam went. I LOVE going to the library. I love books, love the quietness, even though it was far from quite with my kids there, love the smell. I would love to own a bookstore.

Y baby has slept almost all day today. He must be in a growth spurt right now. He woke at 7:30, naped from 10-12:15 ( I woke him up), then he went back down at 2:45 and there is no sign he is going to wake anytime soon. It is now his normal bed time so I think he is down for the count. The other 2 are not far behind and I am not far behind them. I am so tired today...hoping I am not going through a growth spurt too.

2 comments:

Tena said...

I wanna see pictures Cool!! Don't hold out on me girl

LdybugSammi said...

ditto to Tena! Dont hide from us!