Friday, August 1, 2008

Full Moon

Someone said that is a new moon tonight. I usually can tell when it is a full or new moon. I work in a dental office and I swear to you all the crazy people call or come in or people get really crappy when it is a full/new moon. I know it sounds weird but it always happens and when we look sure enough it is a new/full moon. I have to work tomorrow and I am dreading it. The day of the new/full moon is bad but the day after is even worse. YUCK. To make it even worse I am actually working for someone.

Hmmmm what is on my DVR from today maybe I should go look hahha.

The boys, well the 2 older ones are watching a bit of a movie. They are watching the yellow submarine. A movie with like 800 Beatle songs in it. Anyone seen it? If you haven't you are very lucky..it is really bad. They just sing and dance to it.

I am hoping to meet up with a friend in a bit after the kids are in bed so we can crab together over a nice frosty beverage. WooHoo

No comments: