Tuesday, August 19, 2008

ahhh!

Ok, I swear I will catch up both IRL and in the online world. Life is moving at such a rapid pace it seems. I am behind with house work, work work, emails, blogs, blogging, and so many countless other things it is crazy! Well, look out I am soon gonna be caught up. I am off work on Thu, Fri, I work on Sat. and then I am off work again until...SEPT 3 and I am going to love each and every dang minute of it!! So much is going on too.

1. Hubby bought me a new camera! Yay! Thanks babe! My other one got a little damp and it bit the dust so I have a new one. I am still working on figuring some things out. It is pretty good, he picked out all himself and he did not do too bad!

2. My baby starts kinder next Tues the 26th and the 25th is a meet and greet optional day for him! He was assigned afternoon kinder but I asked if there was anyway we could switch. Not only is there a God but today he is working mircales in my direction. The lady from school called me today to tell me that my baby will be int he morning! Yay!

3. my oldest, the one going to kinder informed this weekend about making out!! He will not tell me who taught him that word and the "meaning". I have my ideas and I am not happy about it! Oh by the way Making out is when 2 people are talking to each other. Love it, Go ahead and you all must go and make out today "my child style" w/your husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend and then asked they enjoyed it. haha. I did end up explaining in 5 yr old terms, I hope, what making out is.

4. I am uploading some new photos right now and I am excited to share them with all of you.

P.S. I still need to get a backpack for my oldest, I know I waited to last minute but I hope he can find something he likes. He has a backpack in mind, but I do not even think they make it so we will see what he ends up with.

1 comment:

Tena said...

lucky girl, what kind of camera did you get?