Monday, September 14, 2009

Stay away

If any of you out there were planning on looking me up and stopping by my house, don't. My middle child that was sick over the weekend is now 100% better and I mean 100% better. How children can go from fever, sleeping, whining, and miserable to playing outside, running, eating everything in site, and being back to normal in 12 hours is beyond me. Since my middle one is over it now my youngest son has it. He was fine this morning, but took a nap at 10:00 or so which is odd, was ok until about 2:00 and then it was a drastic decline. At 2:00 he had a temp of 101.9 and by 3:15 it was 103.0 he has decided to stop fighting it and is now sleeping on the couch. Poor things. So unless you are looking to bring sickies into your home stay clear for now.

No comments: