Friday, September 11, 2009

3rd time is a charm

I really hope this is true. This will be my third "start up" of my blog. I really was getting into it and felt like I was really starting to understand how to do different things on here and then well....that is where stopped. So I am going to try this thing AGAIN! I wish I could say I am back and better but well for now I am just back and I hope after some time I will be better. My last post was 2/11/09 how odd that I am coming back on 9/11/09.

For my first entry I am going to keep short and sweet and ask all of you today take some time to reflect on the tragic events that happened 8 years ago. Keeping all of the families and people who were and still to this day are affected by those events. We will never forget you! Also, remember that we have so many brave men and women who are still fighting for our country in Iraq because of this. So while today I will remember those families who were effected on this day 8 years ago I will also remember that were a countless number of families who have been effected by the war that their loved ones have so diligently fought for. Thank you and God Bless America.

No comments: