Sunday, January 10, 2010

I did it!

I did, I joined a book challenge for 2010. At least my name is there under the link for it so I am in. I am linked to my blog and now I need to post it on my blog haha. This is where things gets a little tricky for me.

.


Here is a link to the host of this great challenge. J. Kaye's book blog, or just click above at picture of the challenge or check my sidebar will I will have it listed as well along with all the books I have read. Did you join any book challenges? Which ones did you join? I am off to scope out some more book challenges.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge of 2010. I’m so excited to get this new year underway. I think there are going to be lots of great books published this year.

Tena said...

awesome!!! I can't wait to see what you read Cool